lundi 11 janvier 2010

AVATAR


Three days ago, I saw the movie from James Cameron ''Avatar'' (in 3D and in English (becose Engilsh voices are always better anyway, and the translation is'nt so good sometimes)). And seriously I would pay twice to see it again. This is just sick, all the effects, the scenario, the drama, everything's well thinked. I truly recomand it to everyone.
(PS : I know its just an other American style movie, but ,the ways the author brigning the action/scene, its just so great.)

(87 words)

4 commentaires:

  1. I think that I'm gonna watch this movie because every people who watched it said like you that is was a really nive movie!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ya, sam you ahve the right , it is a really good movies, I really liked it. I saw it 2 time cause 1 time is not enough. I recommand to everyone to go see this movies.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yes I know that one time is not enought, I'm going to see it a second time, but this time it'll be to Imax (3D is better there). And I seggest you to watch it a 3rd time in english, voices are 1000x better than French ones.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I didn't see avatar, but I realy want to go see it. Every one that I know that whent told me that it is a gret movie and that I should go see it. They said that It is worst the money.

    RépondreSupprimer