mercredi 13 janvier 2010

The ''F'' word

In the English world, there's a lot of different kind of English, like people from England speak differently than people from Canada or United-State. This post will be used to explain a cultural word. This word was used and is still used in the USA. This word is ‘’FUCK’’. I know this is a bad word to use, but its evolution is awesome and we have to understand the culture of English people to improve our language. Etymologically the word ‘’FUCK’’ is coming from the middle age. Is meaning was to Fornicate Under Consentment of King, so in the beginning, this word was used for sexual meaning like a marriage do… Now it is a lot different and the video that I attached to my post will explain everything about this word used in the 21st century in the ‘’glorious’’ United States of America. I wish that everyone who'll see my post will enjoy it. Good day!

Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EXqPriuHHI

(154 word)

1 commentaire:

  1. OH my god, Sam I just learnd a lot of stuff on the "F" word, but I don't belive that it was a good idea to do a post on that even if it is well done . Because of you I will go to sleep less stupid.

    RépondreSupprimer