mardi 12 janvier 2010

Paintball


Paintball is a game I really like to play. For this game you'll need paintballs, paintball marker (gun), CO2 or compressed air, a mask or goggles and an hopper.
Rules for playing paintball vary, you can play : capture the flag, elimination, defending or attacking a particular point or area, capturing objects of interest hidden in the playing area, etc. Depending on the game type chosed, a game can last from seconds to hours.

(74 words)

5 commentaires:

  1. Hey Sam, we should organize a paintball game soon. It should be fun and I am preaty sure that a lot of person will be interested to join and play with us.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Kevin said that we can do the paintball game in his house next week cause his parent aren't there for 1 week. So maybe we can organize something.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yeah! That could be nice. We are going to repaint Kevin's house... I'll take the cat as a shield and his dog as my transport (ahah). ''Shootgun'' downstairs and the pool table.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi gab and sam, I don't think so! I don't agree on doning a paintball war in my house. It would be fun if we would do that. Fisrt of all my parents wouldn't be happy, I even believe that they would kick me out of the house.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. But it would be very fun if we would organise one by asking the people at school that have a paintball gun, if they would like to play a game. We would have a lot of people I belive

    RépondreSupprimer